Energy Resourcing Asia
Professional Recruitment and Talent Network Asia
Energy Resourcing Asia is a leading supplier of specialist professional human capital, and associated staffing services, to the energy and resource focused customers in Asia and globally. We provide a range of professional and innovative “human energy” solutions, in Corporate and Project environments, to a Client base comprising some of the world’s leading Companies.
With offices in Singapore, Ulsan, Geoje, Beijing and Bangkok, we are a fully integrated service company with a seamless international recruitment and project management capability. Across these offices, we have a team of approximately 30 personnel providing an outstanding and fully bespoke service portfolio including Executive Search; Recruitment and Management Services (including payroll management); Global Recruitment Campaigns; “Master Vendor” services; People Consultancy and 3D visualisation. Our regional team of Specialists are leaders in service delivery, with an enviable success rate.
Our overall aim is to provide high level of service quality to our Clients in this challenging market for human resources. We constantly seek ways to improve our services in line with the changing needs of our Clients.
Energy Resourcing Asia specialises in providing staff augmentation services in the following positions
- Multidiscipline, professional engineers
- Construction supervision and management
- Managing Director; Regional Directors; Country Managers; Business Unit Directors
- Commissioning; decommissing; destacking
- Feasibility and Study managers
- FEED (all positions)
- Business analysts and management (all positions)
- Tertiary specialists (up to Director level)
- Project management
- Project services and controls (all levels)
- Research and Development (all positions)
- Inspection services
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE)
- Operations and maintenance
- Technical/CAD design and drafting
- Technicians (all sectors)
- Management consultancy
- Civil and infrastructure specialists (all positions
- Medical R&D and education specialists (all levels)
- Supervision (all sectors)
- Business development, sales and marketing (all positions)
- Operations management (all levels)
- Terminal Managers
- Finance, risk and compliance (all positions)
- Human Resources; public relations; advisory
- Support services; administration and IT
Exceptional value in our service
We offer an innovative service portfolio
All whilst seeking new approaches and methods of service delivery to our Clients. We do not apply the “cookie-cutter” approach and our point of difference is offering a fully bespoke service in a cost competitive manner. We listen to our Clients and engage with them to design and implement new ways of ensuring we deliver on their expectations.
Our Contractors are key to our business
At all times we commit to exceeding their expectations in how we work with them throughout their assignments. Our team is the best in the business in providing superior Contractor management.
3D animation services
Recently we have expanded our service range with the introduction of 3D animation services – offering photo-realistic visuals for engineering and energy projects, from 3D images to complete 3D animation productions. This has enabled Energy Resourcing to offer our Clients a unique value added service to help with their BD and marketing efforts globally.
Global service provision
We attain the necessary geographic coverage in an integrated manner to allow effective global service provision for Clients and Contractors.
Strong financial foundation to support large contracts
Even though we are a boutique agency, we have the financial backing of all our international locations. This allows us to take on much larger contracts without the normal burdens associated with them.
Comprehensive sourcing techniques
We excel in sourcing key individuals or entire teams on a short or long term contract and/or permanent basis. We offer comprehensive services designed to address our Client’s unique requirements. We are often asked by Clients to assist in sourcing the “needle in a haystack” Candidates and also asked to help manage complex contracting scenarios in challenging environments.
Looking for a career?
Count on us to find your next position
- We understand your needs: We understand the needs, interests and preferences of Candidates in terms of types of work, types of employers, remuneration, work hours, work culture and environment etc.
- Follow up: We follow up with Candidates at key points in their job application such as after an interview, including providing an update on the position and Clients’ feedback.
- Worldwide mobility service: For our Contractors on global assignments, we provide a comprehensive mobility service including travel arrangements; full cycle immigration management; assistance with logistics and freight shipments; travel and health insurance (including medical examinations, insurance and repatriation).
- Comprehensive benefits package: A comprehensive benefits package is available to all of our Contractors including medical and travel insurances and a third-party Employee Assistance Program.
“Over the course of three years, we expanded the role that ERG played on our project operations at the HHI offshore yard in Ulsan, South Korea. We expanded to using ERG to supply additional personnel, mainly local, as well as supporting purchasing and other services. We had contact with both the ERG-Korean office as well as the Singapore office. The professionalism that both of these offices displayed was outstanding. They were timely, thorough and exceptionally service oriented. They were very flexible in different staffing arrangements, working well with other organizations and able to meet our needs for new types of situations (like staffing for transport on a vessel). However, even more important than the service they provided to us, their Client, was the service they provided to those working through them. ERG was constantly meeting with and supporting the staff that it provided to our projects. Many have told me that because of the care and consideration for them provided by ERG, their time on the job in Korea was a great experience and they would happily work through ERG again in any part of the world.”
– Benjamin Hanson, ExxonMobil Korea / Esso Petroleum Korea Ltd.
Energy Resourcing is a global organization with 9 locations around the world including Calgary, Houston, London, Aberdeen, Brisbane, Perth, Geoje, Ulsan with our head office in Singapore. Because of our global reach we are able to tap into a large network of professionals to identify highly specialized technical staff. Many of our international Clients work with us for just that reason.
Industries We Work In
Oil and Gas
- Energy Resourcing Asia has been providing recruitment, contractor management and associated services to the Oil and Gas industry since 2006.
- Our expertise follows the full lifecycle of Oil and Gas projects including exploration, fabrication and construction, production, refining, transportation, distribution and decommissioning.
- Our Clients include super majors and other oilfield operators (onshore and offshore), engineering and project management companies and EPCs.
- Our speciality in the region is providing superior support to our Clients in the fabrication yards (which include the yards themselves) and on LNG (including FLNG) projects.
- We have extensive experience in supporting the power sector for all stages of power projects, from construction through to commissioning and handover.
- Our team has an in-depth knowledge of the power industry regionally (Coal Fired Power Plants; Combined Cycle Gas Power Plants and Geothermal Power Plants) and has a successful track record of placing Candidates at a variety of levels, across multiple disciplines.
- Our main area of expertise is in supporting projects in the following lifecycles of their projects: design; construction; installation; commissioning and decommissioning.
- Energy Resourcing is adapting to an evolving energy market which is now exploring and taking up new and more sustainable forms of energy.
- With a wealth of experience in recruiting for Oil and Gas, Energy and Resource sectors, we will ensure that our Clients in the Renewable Energy sector receive the same high standard of service and success in getting the right Contractors and professionals.
- We are well placed to manage Clients’ staffing requirements in renewable energy including solar, wind, hydro and geothermal energy.
- Our Clients in this sector include large MNC construction companies, transport infrastructure companies, power generation and transmission sites, EPC companies and marine terminals to name a few. This sector supports resource and energy projects as well as offering infrastructure solutions for urban and transport markets.
- We provide skilled talent to Clients as they deliver on a wide range of resources, urban and transport projects including power networks, shipyards, rail and road construction, master planning, water and environmental management.
Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining
- We support a number of major Clients, especially in the Middle East, which include refineries, processing plants, EPC and other companies in the refining and petrochemical and chemical industries.
- We source for specialist and technical talent across a range of functions and operations including refining crude oil and generating by-products such as gasoline, petrochemicals, lubricants and other fuel types.
- We also provide key services in the areas of terminal storage and operations.
Infrastructure and Civils
- As a region, the increase in infrastructure requirements remains a key focus for Energy Resourcing Asia.
- We source for hard to fill positions (contracting and permanent) on behalf of our Clients, including Government owned transport authorities; civil and infrastructure companies; constructions companies and consultancies.
- We specialise in being able to respond to the highly reactive needs of the sector by having experienced teams working on continuous sourcing of suitable Candidates.
- Clients appreciate our competitive bespoke pricing models and ability to source difficult-to-find Candidates.
Health and Tertiary Education
- Our Asia team support niche, high end organisations in the medical education sector, by undertaking global search initiatives to source unique and/or difficult to recruitment expertise on their behalf.
- The ability of the Asia team to source Candidates from a globally restricted pool of talent is an impressive skill which is highly coveted by our Clients.