Inspector-API 510, 570, CWI
Our client, a large engineering company with a focus on oil and gas, is currently looking for an multi-skilled Inspector with large project experience to join them on a contract basis to work in their Richmond Refinery.
Undertake service and product verification and inspection in accordance with contract specifications and pre-requisite regulatory obligations.
- HSE Management
- Supply Quality Management
- Demonstrate behaviour and practices consistent with personal, co-worker and community duty of care obligations.
Work with the Location/Project Inspection Services Manager/Coordinator, project teams and suppliers to ensure Supplier process controls and prerequisite product and service verification and inspection arrangements are established for each scope of supply consistent with criticality, statutory and contractual obligations.
Typically this will entail:
- Review of contract terms and specifications to ensure clear understanding of technical requirements and prerequisite verification and certification requirements.
- Undertake and/or coordinate technical review of supplier data submissions typically including; quality plans, process and personnel qualifications and manufacturing records and certification.
- Chair or attend and record pre-inspection meetings when specified by the Supplier Inspection Coordinator and follow-up implementation and close-out of agreed actions.
- Witness of supplier process and personnel qualification tests in accordance with specification requirements.
- Witness/review of supplier (first party) inspection and test activities and records in accordance with specification/code requirements in accordance with approved inspection and test plans.
- Facilitate customer or independent (Third Party) verification activities as specified in agreed inspection and test plans.
- Monitor supplier technical query and design change control processes.
- Monitor supplier non-conformance and corrective action processes, and where necessary, raise non-conformance notes and facilitate disposition of non-conforming products and services.
- Facilitate review of final manufacturing data reports and inspection release.
- Analyse and report on supplier performance for input into supplier re-qualification and management review processes.
- Capability Enhancement
- Customer Relationships
- Support the global quality learning community initiative to enable quality professionals to communicate with each other and receive updates on latest developments.
- Determine areas of potential improvement in supplier quality management processes.
- In conjunction with the Supplier Inspection coordinator ensure that customer quality management requirements and concerns regarding supplier performance are being identified and managed effectively.
- Prerequisite technical competencies and where applicable qualifications, for the assigned scope of supply.
- CWI experience
- API 510, 570 experience
- Large project experience
- Thorough understanding of the principles and practice of supplier inspection management.
- Team player and contribute to the team’s effectiveness.
- Strong coordination skills