My EPCM Client has a current opportunity for a Project Engineer to join the Perth based team. The position will be working on a conveyor belt upgrade project for an immediate start The position will run for 6 months initially, with the possibility of a 6 month extension.
- Project manage two projects (30:70 split ratio):
Project 1: optimising and re-designing conveyors and chutes throughout the plant (30% of time)
Project 2: the detailed mechanical, electrical, control system and structural engineering to increase the capacity of the conveyors based on retaining the existing Liquid Resistance Starters (LRS) (70% of time)
- Experience level – at least 5 years, preferably 10+ years
- Mechanical engineering degree
- Strong experience with conveyors, processing plants, process design, electrical drives, material handling systems.
- Strong project management skills and experience – scheduling, managing consultants, estimating, reporting.
- A Mechanical Engineer with extensive conveyor/chute/materials handling experience would be in a good position to excel at this role.
- The Mechanical Project Engineer would also need to have a solid background in electrical drives.
If you meet the above requirements and are available at short notice (ideally immediately available) please apply now.