Senior Maintenance Engineer
My Client is seeking a Senior Engineer- Maintenance with an Oil & Gas background for a 6 month contract with possible extension, with the position to be based in Perth, WA. You will carry out maintenance engineering to support brownfield projects for our client on a 9 days/fortnightly roaster.
· Review existing maintenance strategy, update/develop maintenance strategy as applicable for the project equipment
· Create/change/delete master data requests including PRT’s/task lists/functional locations/strategies/packages etc. in SAP
· Identify the commissioning and operational spare parts and cataloguing materials.
· Support strategy optimization
· Work collaboratively with teams and key stakeholders
· Drive adherence to business systems and processes
Suitable candidates will ideally have the following experience:
· Must have detailed understanding of Mechanical/ Electrical / Instrument Plant Maintenance in Oil & Gas/heavy industrial environment;
· Experience in the development of Asset Hierarchy, maintenance plans, items & task lists;
· Oil & Gas experience preferable,
· Must have a strong maintenance or engineering background with asset management focus;
· Results driven, with the ability to interpret drawings & transpose into maintenance build whilst analyzing legacy data;
· Review & confirm data conformance to master data standards;
· Engineering with 7+ years’ experience in maintenance Build roles
· Sound understanding of integration with other SAP modules including finance, procurement & Inventory Management
· Must have a strong awareness of reliability principles including maintenance strategy development & optimization,
If you meet the above requirements and are available for a new role, please apply now.