Senior Project Engineer
We are currently sourcing a Senior Project Engineer to join the Billingham Office on a Staff hire basis with a proven track record of developing and delivering, Detail Engineering and FEED projects in the Oil & Gas and Petrochem/Chemical sectors.
Listed below are the core responsibilities required for this role:
- Directly manage small projects and work-share portfolio scopes ensuring the required levels of safety, quality, technical assurance and commercial success are delivered.
- Assist the Project Manager in the operational delivery of larger more complex EPCm, Detail Design and FEED projects deputising for the Project Manager as required
- Plan and manage resource allocation and manhour budgets
- Manage interface information and resolve actions resulting from client, partners, vendors and contractor interface queries
- Ensure Technical Governance and Assurance procedures are followed and report as appropriate
- Assist with the identification and management of risks and mitigation activity
- Collate and manage contractor and vendor performance and report accordingly
- Review and coordinate changes to technical specifications and requirements
- Assist in the preparation of Proposals including developing manhour estimates, scopes of work and technical/delivery narratives